Posted at 30, September 2019
- Gather market knowledge and analyze market trends to positioning product.
- New product development and product repositioning.
- Do product testing (market test).
- Managing product launch - planning launch sewuence and manage the cross-functional implementation of the launch plan.
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the products to sales team and develop sales tools that support the selling process of the products.
- Cooperate with various teams (R&D, Marketing, Technical, Commercial and Operations_ to implement the product strategies.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Required Skill(s): 2 years work experience in product or brand management. also in construction or building material environment, building relationship, strong problem solving skills, including technical and process related issues. Fast and effective trouble-shooting skills, able to co-manage with other department.
KEBAYORAN BARU, KOTA JAKARTA SELATAN, DKI JAKARTA - INDONESIA, INDONESIA