Diterbitkan pada 30, September 2019
- Actively participate in maintenance routines to ensure that maintenance activities are scheduled and executed in time with high quality.
- Support and participate in the implementation maintenance methodologies (PM pillar, foundations)
- Master and coach breakdown analysis.
- Responsible to ensure effective utilization system
- Provide input for annual maintenance budget.
- Assist with the reporting and tracking of the maintenance budget.
- Analyse over/under spending in the area of responsibility and propose corrective actions.
- Support and participate in the competence building plan (CBP) for the maintenance team.
- Build up maintenance methodologies competencies within Engineering
- Assist with the technical training program for all factory maintenance staff.
- Support the implementation AM pillar methodologies.
- Support production to eliminate quality defects, safety risks and chronic technical issue
- Support and participate in implementation of applicable standards.
- Ensure adherence to applicable standards in the area of responsibility.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of mechanical troubleshooting, real time management, Manufacturing Execution System
- Has exposure to TPM, preventive maintenance planning and/or maintenance execution is desired.
- Familiar with OEE, MTBF, MTTR, Productivity and Continuous Improvement
- Preferably with experience managing a team.
- Experienced in the development of engineering projects as part of a multidisciplinary team (preferably including different products and technologies in mechanical/equipment areas)
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate willing to be placed at Cikande, Serang
- Preferably specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
SERANG, KOTA SERANG, BANTEN - INDONESIA, INDONESIA