Diterbitkan pada 30, September 2019
- Develop EHS management system
- Implement Saint-Gobain EHS Standards
- Manage EHS compliance
- Empower/develop local SG Champion
- Conduct Risk Assessment
- Conduct EHS internal audit
- Conduct EHS Management Review
- Perform field inspection report and non conformity
- Coach and train operator on field related EHS
- Ensure contractor safety report be on time reported
- Mentoring the progress of EHS action plan.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or a bachelor’s degree in a health, safety, or environmental field of study.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Agile and strike person, SMK3 and EHS certified, strong adaptation with local culture, EHS reporting skill, Open mind
- Technical skills: Risk Assessment, Fire fighting, ISO 14001, ISO 45001/OHSAS, safety/defensive riding.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Have AK3U certification
UNGARAN BARAT, KABUPATEN SEMARANG, JAWA TENGAH - INDONESIA, INDONESIA