Diterbitkan pada 26, Agustus 2019
- Assist Head of Legal and Compliance on advising business and senior management on applicable rules and regulations.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with business partners.
- Drafting and reviewing including providing legal opinion to support business partners.
- Oversee and execute on legal and compliance initiatives.
- Coordinate with government to fulfill information requests including mandatory report from and to regulators.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Law or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferrably from financial institutions.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn new regulations including the implementation.
PALMERAH, KOTA JAKARTA BARAT, DKI JAKARTA - INDONESIA, INDONESIA