Posted at 26, August 2019
- Ensure that target performance achieved
- Continously evaluate workflow and identify opportunities for improvement
- Track and measure individual and team productivity and quality results for staffing forecast
- Maintain and monitor performance, production, attendance and punctuality records, reviews and appraisals for staff
- Make sure all the SOP are in place, ensure the data security as the priority for the daily operation
- Manage manpower forecast and it’s organizational capacity to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly target
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies/Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Preferably have experience in the following industries: E- Commerce, Marketplace, Banking, Insurance
- Strong in strategic, organizing, and project management.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Highly self-motivated and able to perfectly multi-task, excited to work in a collaborative environment
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Very fluent in numbers, excellent in analyzing data, and using analytics to make decisions.
- Result-driven with strong communication & interpersonal skill.
- Excellent Leadership & Team Building skills.
- Previous experience in managing a high-impact project.
- Fast-paced, independent thinker.
- Fluency in English
PALMERAH, KOTA JAKARTA BARAT, DKI JAKARTA - INDONESIA, INDONESIA