PT. Hacktivate Teknologi Indonesia
Diterbitkan pada 23, April 2019
- Provide day-to-day legal advice and assistance for negotiating and implementing contracts and other formal arrangements entered by the company
- Pre and post contract activities which include drafting, reviewing, and managing the agreements, correspondences, and other related documents
- Provide formal and informal legal opinion, research, advisory, and/or training to support all management and other departments in the Company.
- Assist in negotiation process with business partners and vendors.
- Assist legal administrative filling, submission and/or reporting, legal data management (i.e. license, reporting, permits, etc), regulatory update and ensure legal compliance
- Assist on one of company's service which local PT setups and basic company license.
- At least a bachelor degree in Law or any other related major from reputable universities
- Experience in Legal for minimum 2 years. Exposure to Start-ups will be a plus
- Minimum GPA 3.50
- Fluent in english both written and spoken
- Candidate will be expected to draft and negotiate contracts independently
- Creative and critical thinking
- High initiatives
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
KEBAYORAN LAMA, KOTA JAKARTA SELATAN, DKI JAKARTA - INDONESIA, INDONESIA