iOS Development Engineer Internship
Posted at 15, April 2019
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of application aimed at a range of IOS device.
- The primary focus will be the development of IOS applications and their integration with back-end service.
- Working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design and build applications for the IOS platform.
- Less than one-year relevant experiences are preferred, but fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Proficient with Swift, XCode, or others
- Published apps to Apple App Store is a plus
- Experience with Flutter will be a huge plus
- Experience with MVVM or VIPER
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with Cocoapods or Carthage
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration (CI) & continuous deployment (CD)
SETIA BUDI, KOTA JAKARTA SELATAN, DKI JAKARTA - INDONESIA, INDONESIA