Business Development Sales (Bali)
Diterbitkan pada 13, Maret 2019
You will be responsible to execute business development strategies to achieve the company's revenue targets. Your job description will mainly entail, but not limited to:
- Presenting, promoting and selling the company's products/services, both to old customers and new prospective customers.
- Analyze existing/prospective customer needs.
- Build, develop and maintain positive business relationships with customers.
- Reach customers through cold calls.
- Reach the sales target according to the specified deadline.
- Update the status and sales reports through CRM (Customer Relationship Management System)
- Provide information about customer needs, competitor activities, and potential new products and services to management
- Suggest improvements to the company’s applications/features based on the feedback and insight obtained from users
- Bachelor degree in any major
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent persuasion and negotiation skills
- Pleasant personality and appearance
- Target-oriented, driven and have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, can-do attitude is a must
- Highly motivated to learn and have the ability to learn new concepts quickly and apply them to assigned tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to think and work as part of a team, to integrate with others and to show personal initiative Have the initiative and the ability to offer new ideas
DENPASAR SELATAN, KOTA DENPASAR, BALI - INDONESIA, INDONESIA