Channel Development Officer
Posted at 13, March 2019
As the Channel Development Officer, you will be responsible to support Channel Development Manager in maintaining and growing the company's distribution channels. Your job description will mainly entail, but not limited to:
- Execute effective distribution channel recruitment strategy and track progress against the plan.
- Manage the onboarding process and contractual arrangements with each distribution channel.
- Continuously identify, assess and pursue the potential growing distribution channels.
- Organising promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits related to recruiting & maintaining distribution channel.
- Possess Bachelor’s in any major, preferably Business and Management
- Have great organizational abilities, creative and dynamic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent persuasion skills
- Pleasant personality and appearance
- Positive, can-do attitude is a must
- Ability to think and work as part of a team, to integrate with others and to show personal initiative
- Have the initiative and the ability to offer new ideas
TEBET, KOTA JAKARTA SELATAN, DKI JAKARTA - INDONESIA, INDONESIA