Front End Developer
Diterbitkan pada 13, Maret 2019
We are looking for a skilled Front End Developer to join our team. You’ll be responsible for coding and improving our company web pages, programs and applications.
As a Front End Developer, you should write clean code to ensure our programs run properly and address our company needs. Ultimately, you should be able to convert our company needs in functional and user-friendly websites and programs.
- Produce fully functional programs writing clean, testable code
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Upgrade and repair existing programs
- Perform periodical tests and debugging to maximize program efficiency
- Create technical documentation
- Suggest new features to improve program navigation and operation
- Follow security principles
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent professional experience in software development.
- Have experience in building web apps using modern HTML5, CSS3, and JS.
- Have a good understanding of Vanilla JS.
- Attention to detail, Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Positive, can-do attitude is a must
- Ability to think and work as part of a team, to integrate with others and to show personal initiative
- Highly motivated to learn and have the ability to learn new concepts quickly and apply them to assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Have the initiative and the ability to offer new ideas.
- Have experience with frameworks, CSS preprocessors, task runners (e.g. React.js, Vue.js, Sass, LESS).
- Have experience in frontend development, web accessibility, cross-browser compatibility issues, and frontend performance optimizations.
- Have basic graphic design skills (i.e. Adobe Photoshop or similar).
TEBET, KOTA JAKARTA SELATAN, DKI JAKARTA - INDONESIA, INDONESIA