Customer Acquisition & Engagement Lead
PT Jualan Online Indonesia (BJtech)
Posted at 13, March 2019
- Develop overall product and consumer acquisition strategy across all consumer touchpoints including in-office, paid media, partner affiliate, consumer referral, lead generation, and prescreen/prequal campaigns.
- Work closely with other teams as required to design, achieve approval, implement and optimize the overall acquisition strategy and tactical rollout of campaigns.
- Identify new partners, platforms, and opportunities to increase campaign performance KPIs.
- Uncover what motivates various personas to evaluate and purchase across their lifecycle, guided by data-driven insights and translate into action plans.
- Work with internal team and external agencies to create innovative marketing assets that attract prospects, align to the buyer's journey and accelerate the purchase decision.
- Conceptualize, plan and execute highly effective, innovative, and targeted always-on test-and-learn strategies to accelerate conversion and reach monthly KPI targets.
- Leverage strong analytical skills and proficiency in multivariate testing to effectively turn reporting and analysis into insights and strategies.
- Serve as the primary program/project manager and owner for consumer acquisition marketing campaigns.
- Support new product launch across Balesin markets by designing and managing product launch campaigns.
- Leverage other parts of Marketing, Consumer Support and Product to improve user experience, deliver valuable benefits and rewards and delight our fans
- Develop and manage BTL Event and marketing strategy
- Manage BTL program including event planning, budgeting and execution.
- Initiate new and maintain existing communication activities and campaigns in accordance to global creative guidelines and strategies.
- Develop, implement and manage a customer database across Balesin.
- Ensure continuation and development of existing individual engagement programmes to maintain customer engagement and loyalty.
- Deliver in-life retention programs & campaigns, ensuring that multi-channel, integrated campaigns are prioritised internally and externally
- Optimise existing approaches and introduce new Up-sell/Cross-sell activities ensuring that content is segmented to ensure relevance to our segments
- Select/manage advertising & promotion agencies.
- 2+ year experience
- Strong campaign orchestration, message optimization, persona and buying cycle experience required.
- Creative thinker, scrappy self-starter, able to work both independently and with cross-functional teams.
- Quick study, flexible and able to thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment with competing priorities.
- Experience in evolving marketing programs based on performance data, feedback from sales and understanding of the business.
- Excellent project management skillsa
KEBAYORAN BARU, KOTA JAKARTA SELATAN, DKI JAKARTA - INDONESIA, INDONESIA