PT. Merah Cipta Media
Diterbitkan pada 11, Februari 2019
Create, develop, maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 5 years experiences as HR Generalist and min 2 years in supervisory position
- Knowledge in HR spectrums such as: Talent Management, Talent Development, Organization Development, Learning & Training, HRIS, also Compensation and Benefit
- A confident and assertive manner
- An approachable and compassionate nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An awareness of equal opportunities and health and safety issues
- Good leadership and management skills
- A fair and objective approach to all personnel and working situations
- Excellent organisational abilities
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to handle disciplinary issues appropriately
- Good computer skills
- Good negotiation abilities
- The ability to build good working relationships with and between personnel
- The ability to manage several different tasks at once
- Time management skills
- The ability to listen to problems and respect employee confidentiality
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The ability to use own initiative
- A good knowledge of employment law and company policies relating to personnel
- The ability to work to deadline
- The ability to take instruction from senior management
PALMERAH, KOTA JAKARTA BARAT, DKI JAKARTA - INDONESIA, INDONESIA