Project Manager Internship
Posted at 08, February 2019
Project Manager Intern will be responsible for managing multiple projects across departments at the same time. As a Project Manager Intern, your responsibilities include:
- Managing projects by planning, delegating task, tracking progress, following up & assisting involved team to solve the issues or challenges in projects.
- To ensure that every project is completed according to plan.
- Report to project owner regarding its progress, issues & challenges.
- Min 4 - 6 months Full Time Internship.
- Enrolled at a college for bachelor degree program.
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed, previous work and organization experiences is a plus.
- Excellent in communication & interpersonal skills.
- Eager to learn and face new challenges.
- Good leadership.
- Ability to multitask and focus in a busy atmosphere.
- Organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management.
MENTENG, KOTA JAKARTA PUSAT, DKI JAKARTA - INDONESIA, INDONESIA