Front End Developer
Posted at 11, January 2019
- Build a functioning and smooth front-end web application that interacts with our RESTful API services
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Gather, refine specifications, requirements based on technical needs
- Able to communicate with Product Owner and Business Analysts
- Conduct and participate in daily Scrum and continuously improve on team's performance
- Optimize application size to reduce loading time
- Write and maintain software documentation
- Create and implement automated software testing
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with latest design, UI trend and emerging front-end technologies
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, scaling our application
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (Computer, Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronic), or Mathematics.
- Experience working in frameworks such as Angular 2/4, Node.JS or VueJS for at least 2 years
- Experience with hybrid framework such as Ionic will be a plus.
- Experience with third party libraries, APIs.
- Experience and understanding in implementing automated testing such as Selenium or Appium.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis, creative problem solving skills.
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines, budgets with business acumen.
- Skilled and experienced in agile software development and its respective tools.
- Minimum 3 year experience in software development. Experience working for SaaS company is a plus.
- Willing to work at Sunter, Jakarta Utara
TANJUNG PRIOK, KOTA JAKARTA UTARA, DKI JAKARTA - INDONESIA, INDONESIA