International Global Network
Posted at 04, December 2018
As an event organizer, you will control an event from conception to clean up. Also, meet with clients to work out event details, plan with the client and team, scout and book locations, food, entertainment and stuff.
- Candidates must have at least a Bachelor's degree in any field. Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Event Organizer.
- Experienced in organizing Events and having an International Network
- Good Initiative, communicative, fast learning and able to work under pressure
- Analytical thinking is very good, creative, detail oriented and well organized
- Must be good in spoken and written English
- Candidates should have basic knowledge about Model United Nations (MUN).
- Candidates who have Korean and Japanese languages (active and passive skills) will be given priority.
- Having a MICE certificate is an added value.
SUKMA JAYA, KOTA DEPOK, JAWA BARAT - INDONESIA, INDONESIA