Finance and Investment Lead
Posted at 03, December 2018
- Responsible to oversee the accuracy and completeness of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, and the communication thereof to internal (ie founders) and external (ie investors) stakeholders.
- Responsible for all financial analyses pertaining to the company's health from internal (ie costs and budgets) to external (ie new locations' profitability).
- Point of contact for any financial model-related functions. Ensures that model is always relevant according to company's latest development progress.
- The primary person to advise founders and internal teams on the company's financial targets. Is also responsible to ensure that the company's financial targets are well-communicated across company's internal teams.
- Assist real estate team to run location analysis; assess feasibility/prospects of location (from financial point of view); create pitch deck for landlords where necessary; determine deal dynamics (i.e. cash flows and revenue/profit sharing components) that maximize benefit for Gowork and the partnership itself.
- Assist founders and management team with strategic, ad-hoc projects according to needs.
- Assist founders and management team with fundraising efforts from a financial viewpoint.
- Responsible to periodically update internal and external stakeholders on company's latest financial progress (ie monthly/quarterly/annually), according to needs, via email and/or verbally.
- Finance related BS Degree from a reputable university with GPA of 3.0+, with >3 years of analyst experience.
- Expert in Excel functionality, including Vlookup, Pivot Tables, Macros, etc.
- Strong in PowerPoint and have experience in creating pitch/presentation decks.
- Interested in Real Estate and solid understanding of financial modeling such as IRR/NPV analysis.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize financial analysis and business objectives into clear business recommendations.
- Comfortable presenting to senior leadership.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships and influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently.
- Always looks for opportunities to improve existing processes.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
TANAH ABANG, KOTA JAKARTA PUSAT, DKI JAKARTA - INDONESIA, INDONESIA