HR and Talent Acquisition Associate
Diterbitkan pada 03, Desember 2018
The HR & Recruitment Associate is crucial in growing and developing the GoWork “People”. It has two main roles:
- Supports the sourcing, attracting and hiring of rock star and talented people into GoWork. Creatively sources and continuously networks to create strong pipelines for key roles to fill out specific openings in a timely manner.
- Supports both a strategic and hands-on role that provides the complete cycle of HR functions to support to our growing team. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great employee support, training and driving HR functional excellence as we build this department.
- Builds and continuously improves the GoWork’s HR function by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices. Nurture company culture for employees at all locations.
- Sets, reports on, and achieves specific metrics (KPIs) in the department.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Implements performance management system. Identifies areas of improvements, finds resources, recommends to key management and conducts in house trainings regularly and whenever needed.
- Maintains organized and clean filings or all paperwork and related administration work. Ensures compliance with pertinent HR-related laws, regulations and policies.
- Actively contributes to the performance and development of the Talent team and the HR team overall.
- Recruits the right talents and rock stars! Works with key management to understand hiring needs and creates a recruiting strategy for each position, using of job sites, relevant events, optimizing job postings, etc.
- Assists users with screening candidates, scheduling interviews, extending and negotiating offers. Communicates with candidates at each step of the recruiting process including articulating the GoWork’s vision and job role to extending and negotiating offers.
- Map out strategic timelines and budgets for talent acquisition in consultation with key management
- Acts as a brand ambassador when representing GoWork and job opportunities in the external market place and attends recruiting events to build company presence and pipelines.
- Be the “Minister of the People”. Makes sure that the company stays fun and innovative by maintaning a great culture.
- Plan team and employee events including recruiting parties, happy hours, team-building off-sites, and annual outings.
- Ideally: Minimum 5 years experience in talent acquisition and building HR system in start ups or high growth companies and managing people from diverse backgrounds (from local to overseas graduates, from high school to Masters graduates, etc).
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from reputable local/overseas university
- Solid understanding for all of the disciplines within HR: Talent Acquisition and Mapping, Learning & Development, HR Systems, HR Operations, Employee Engagement, and Organizational Development
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Indonesian.
- In-depth knowledge of Indonesian labor law and HR best practices
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and maintain a high level performance
- Savvy at Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Power Point.
- Experience building HR policies/programs from scratch
- Startup experience is a plus
- Mandarin language is a plus.
- Someone who has demonstrated success in talent management, leadership development, and organization development, as well as a proven ability to attract and retain outstanding talents.
- You have a passion for creating a positive, diverse culture and a welcoming, productive work environment.
- You are a highly self-managed person, and excited to work in a collaborative environment.
- You have good organizational skills and be able to see what needs to get done and make it happen without the need for daily guidance.
You have high integrity and shown strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence at everything you do.
TANAH ABANG, KOTA JAKARTA PUSAT, DKI JAKARTA - INDONESIA, INDONESIA