Diterbitkan pada 03, Desember 2018
This is a senior associate role that involves both analytical and communication skills. You will work closely with our Product, IT, Finance and Ops teams to drive optimization and efficient decision making through data-driven insights and recommendations. You will be a part of a fun and highly engaged team in building the leading coworking platform in Indonesia, redefining how people work and live.
- Collect, interpret and analyze data and its results and provide ongoing reporting.
- Filter, clean and continuously manage data by reviewing data sources across different tools and systems, working with team across all departments.
- Interpret, evaluate and blend data from various sources to uncover actionable insights and make recommendations to influence company’s strategic decisions.
- Identify and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Build, support and maintain data models, reports and work with our tools to create and manage business dashboard.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
Presentation & Communication
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Suggest recommendations to senior management using data and analytics to support your recommendations.
- Own and manage multiple data initiatives and projects both on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst, at least 2 years
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Language: Fluent in verbal and written in English & Indonesian
TANAH ABANG, KOTA JAKARTA PUSAT, DKI JAKARTA - INDONESIA, INDONESIA